If you want to burn your fat fast then use these 5 morning habits that will help you to burn your calories briskly.
- Exercise: Apart from preparation of your whole day, morning exercise also helps you to speed up your metabolism. Modern studies have proved that exercising in the morning burns more calories than exercising other time of the day. So, it’s better to start morning exercise to burn calories.
- Add intensity: a recent study shows that an intense exercise of 2.5 minutes can burn as many as 200 calories in the whole day while the afterburn remains whole day. Few such short exercises can be seen here.
- Don’t delay breakfast: due to excitement or any other reason, don’t skip your breakfast. Your body remain at best metabolic rate with eating in the morning. Soon after getting up in the morning, eat your breakfast which will make your body ready to burn energy.
- Muscle up: apart from cardio workout, you should also include strength exercise in your routine which helps to increase muscles for burning of calories. A 10 minute muscle building exercise will help you to increase metabolism and reduce fat.
- Midmorning snack: You should use those snacks which are healthy and filling which will help to maintain weight. In order to boost your metabolism, take those snacks that have fat-burning properties. Another good way to burn fat is to use cinnamon and pear.