Karl Lagerfeld has superb appearance during the Chanel’s Fall 2017 runway show during which the famous model was looking really chic in the show and we can call her the masterpiece. Tom Sachs will really like the C-branded spacecraft while the raised silver runway, rocket, was decorated by models like Hadid sisters, Kendall Jenner and Lucky Blue Smith. A teasing takeoff was used by Lagerfeld to end the show.
Following are the 8 highlights of Chanel that was presented during Fall 2017 presentation.
- At the front row, we saw that stars like Lily-Rose Depp, Pharell and Cara Delevingne were sitting.
- Baptiste Giabiconi, Ash Stymest, Brad Kroenig and Lucky Blue Smith appeared in Chanel runway which shows more men than ever before.
- Knee-high silver colored boots are still in the fashion.
- The other thing still in fashion is lively decorative handbag.
- The new scarves in the fashion are quilted metallic space blankets.
- For the turtleneck outline, mock necks are recurring that were in fashion in the 50s.
- The headband trend is still present and it was presented at Chanel with embellishment of metallic and pearl.
- The sunglasses available this season are quite large, wraparound and with mirrors.
The photos are provided below to show complete Chanel Fall 2017 runway show.